Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Love


Sometimes I think we use it too freely, or maybe we just don’t realize how much it means, or maybe it really is that easy. Falling hard, falling fast. Maybe that’s ok, not needy, or creepy, or a problem. Why wait months to say I love you, if u mean it, say it. Surely all that matters is that in that moment, what you are saying is honest and real. It’s unfair that we are judged because we have the courage to say what we feel. I LOVE YOU! Who knows if I will in two days, two months, two years. What matters is that right here, right now, I do. I walk away from u skipping, smiling, with my heart skipping beats and an uncontrollable laughter inside me, a fountain of hope that this won’t end too soon, and that i will get to spend more time in your arms.
And then it ends. You don’t feel the same, you don’t know what you feel, you feel it for someone else. And I break, again. Maybe it’s my fault for letting it be so easy, for falling. So hard. So fast. I promise you one thing though, I meant every word. It will pass, or it won’t. Maybe in 10 years ill still think you were the one that got away, but I won’t regret it, because i tried. Just know that i never lied... I wish things had worked out differently. Maybe they still can...

Signing out...
Cesar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me what does this mean?